How often should I have my chimney swept?
It really depends on the fuel you use. Oxford Edens follow the NACS guidelines which are as follows –
- Smokeless fuels – at least once a year
- Wood – quarterly if used regularly
- Bitumous coal – at least once a year
- Gas – at least once a year
- Oil – at least once a year
- Biomass – at least once a year
The benefits of power sweeping
Frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to have my chimney swept?
We charge £45 plus VAT for a chimney sweep and £35 plus VAT for additional chimneys within the same property.
How do I book a chimney sweep?
Please call Ginny on 07717131320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org