We were trained by the South of England Hedge Laying Society and offer a hedge laying service, which offers many benefits –
- Creates a stock proof barrier to keep cattle and sheep in a field.
- Keeps livestock out of a field to prevent the spread of livestock disease.
- Regenerates an overgrown and dying hedge.
- Improves the habitat for small field and hedgerow animals as well as birds.
- Gives wind protection, prevent soil erosion.
- Thins an overgrown hedge to gain more space in the field.
Photos above show hedge laying in Oddington
Photos above show hedge laying in Horspath
Read more about the traditional craft of Hedge Laying by clicking the link below.